
When we started our Where is the Love dance, thats when I felt we started appealing to the audience. Some people knew it because people from our classes had taught them, but a lot of people, after Tim and I taught them, learned it, started to enjoy themselves. It brought our our audience together. Together to create peace? I hope.
Without our assembly, no one would have realized what peace day was or when it is. IT'S TOMORROW! And I think that apart from going around the school screaming (we do give it our best...) or just freezing in the canteen, the assembly that people couldn't miss or just push away and they surely could not tell us to be quiet. So we expressed ourselves. We got up on that stage and performed for peace. Danced for peace. And later screamed for peace.
I think that of all the stuff we did and will do tomorrow, the assembly wasn't the one that across to people the most. But it certainly engaged people. People participated. So in a physical way, it got people engaged. People were talking about peace day= our aim. So we accomplished our aim.
We weren't planning on world peace. Not even in the whole of Malaysia. But we covered ISKL, and we are one step closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment