
What's Global Issues?
Global Issues are problems in the world that require solving. That we can help to solve. Why should you care? Because these problems YOU can help fix. Without everyone, we won't fix them.
Kids can help too. Have you ever thought that just because you are a kid you couldn't do anything? Think again. Yes, some of the biggest most important things were done by adults, but kids did their fair share. I used to think this. Until I came to ISKL and discovered I could help. Since then, I have done several Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraisers and tried to help. Now, that I am in a Global Issues class, I intend to help more than ever.
Everyone has a talent, so why not use yours to help the world you live in? Or some of the kids that you share this planet with? I try to use mine. I can perform quite well, so I try to make people aware of the situation we are in. If you have a talent, why not use it? If you are not afraid to speak in public, speak to your school! If you are good at sports, then organize a donation game! If you care, then help! We can use your help. Everyone can use your help.
No comments:
Post a Comment